Concierge services assure that the physician’s protocol for follow up home care is carried out according to instructions. Concierge services provided by CareMinders® are customized services based on a specific type of outpatient surgical intervention.
Common reasons for concierge services include: plastic surgery, cataract surgery or orthopedic surgery. Our available concierge services include:
- Transporting client between home and surgical center
- Waiting for the client to be discharged, and transporting client home
- Gathering personal belongings, physician’s instructions and prescriptions
- Settling the client into comfortable clothes and position (in bed)
- Assisting client to and from bathroom
- Assisting with medications
- Preparing meals
- Staying overnight in the event assistance is required
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Attachment of the continuous motion machine for specified period of time
- Passive range of motion in accordance with physician’s protocol
- Many other customized services
For more information about the concierge services we offer, please contact us.